Features of Refrigerated Truck Body
2)The bottom floor is 100mm thick sandwitch panel; other panels are 80mm thick.
3) The Insulation Layer is a kind of new type foam - with virtually zero thermal conductivity. Density of the PU is all 42kg/m3, which meets the national AAA standard.
4) Both inside and outside the sandwitch panel is coated with Handmade FPR, which is 2mm thick.
5) The Hardwares are 304 stainless steel; Aluminum Profile and Stainless Wrap Angle.
6) The body and the Channel Steel Sub-frame are fixed together with high strength adhesive and screws.
7) Panels are made by high pressure vacuum technique of Germany
8)The refrigerated truck body is tight and solid; assembled by very high mechanical strength; smooth and nice appearance, anti-corrosion, shock-proof, standing wear and easy to be washed.